Liquid Vinyl Siding
Some of the benefits of selecting liquid vinyl siding for the exterior of your home or business include:
- Beauty - Liquid vinyl siding is available in a broad spectrum of colors, and can even be custom matched to any color of your choice. Since the color is formulated within the liquid vinyl, the exterior finish always looks new and never dulls or ages the way paint does over time. Therefore, it does not have to be continually reapplied. The liquid vinyl siding will not change the architectural appearance of the home, since it just coats the existing structure. For this reason, liquid vinyl siding has been approved in many communities and historic districts that maintain strict architectural regulations.
- Maintenance - There is virtually no maintenance required with liquid vinyl siding. Simply hose it off to keep it clean and that's it. The unique composition of the material resists fading, dirt, mildew and mold. The siding has an anti-static property that resists dust and dirt, so there is no need to even powerwash the structure. Since the material is vapor permeable, moisture does not become trapped beneath the surface, which eliminates the growth of mold, algae or other spores. Liquid vinyl siding also contains an elastic property that allows it to stretch up to 645% while still recovering its initial shape. Therefore, no splits or cracks occur in the finish due to settling or shifting and no matter how much settlement occurs, the liquid vinyl siding will continue to keep the building sealed from the elements.
- Energy Conservation - Liquid vinyl siding has unmatched energy efficient qualities that will reduce heating and cooling costs. This energy efficient material reflects more heat than other light colored exterior finishes and is scientifically proven to reduce energy loss. The thermal properties of liquid vinyl siding are so exceptional that they have been recognized as an Energy Star partner by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Eco-friendly - The eco-friendly composition and application process of liquid vinyl siding release no harmful chemicals or carcinogens into the atmosphere. The same cannot be said for traditional vinyl siding.
- Long-term cost - Liquid vinyl siding is an intelligent long term investment in your home or building. Since there is virtually no maintenance and the finish does not need to be reapplied the way paint does, you save money in the long term. The energy efficiency benefits also help to reduce heating and cooling costs. Read more on vinyl siding costs.
Liquid vinyl siding is a smart choice for the exterior of your home or building. It provides a beautiful, lustrous finish that will maintain its appearance for many years, while requiring little maintenance and cleaning. Its superior durability, due to the advanced manufacturing technologies utilized to produce the material, can stand up to extreme weather conditions, as well as building settling and shifting, while still providing long-lasting protection. In addition to its beauty and durability, liquid vinyl siding is an eco-friendly selection for your home or building, due to the way it is produced and the energy efficiency it provides. An investment in liquid vinyl siding is one that allows you to reap many benefits for years to come.