What Should I Keep In Mind When Gettting Multiple Siding Estimates?
Hiring the right vinyl siding contractor is a difficult but necessary first step. Unfortunately, some consumers don't know what to look for in a siding installer. The following are important questions to ask possible home siding specialists.
1. How many years have you been installing house siding?
2. Do you have a state contractor's license?
3. Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau or another professional organization?
4. Are you insured and bonded in case of accidents?
5. Is installing siding your main business?
6. What types of vinyl siding choices do you have?
7. How soon can you begin the project?
8. How many days will the project take to finish?
9. What will it cost to remove and replace the vinyl siding?
10. Does the bid price include the removal of the old siding?
11. Does your estimate include all potential costs that my arise during the project? If yes, will you sign a simple contact detailing your list of services and the agreed upon cost.